100% deposit bonus up to $100

Texas Holdem Poker - 1 Simple Tip to Instantly Improve Your Texas Holdem Poker Game

If you're new to texas holdem poker, everything you need to know can seem overwhelming. If you've been playing texas holdem for any length of time you have an idea as to how much thinking and strategy is involved in playing poker. It's as involved as top level chess play, from starting hands, pot odds, implied odds, when to raise, when to call, how much to bet, what to play in early, middle or late position and on and on. So how can one simple tip help you instantly improve your texas holdem poker game?
To improve your texas holdem poker, take a tip from some successful investors. I know what you're thinking. Investing? Investing is more complicated than poker! How is investing going to help me improve my poker game? Especially a simple investing tip! There's no such thing!
Well, there is one, and it's something successful investors have mastered. That's right, it's a simple tip, nothing complicated to memorize, but following the tip consistently can be the tough part. Are you ready? Here it is. Don't look back! What do I mean by that? Unsuccessful investors always look back at their trades and this gets them in trouble in the future.
For example, you've invested in a stock according to your investment strategy. It worked out and you sell the stock for a nice profit, just the way you wanted. But you can't leave well enough alone and you sees that the stock keeps going up and you get depressed about all the money you "lost." So, in the future, you're more likely to make mistakes with your trades because of this.
How does this apply to your texas holdem poker? It happened to me a few times yesterday in a $1 - $2 limit game. I was dealt 4s-5s in late position. There was a lot of action to me and the right call was to fold, which I did. On the flop came a 4 of hearts and a 5 of diamonds! I missed flopping two pair! Even worse, a 5 of clubs came down on the river! A full house! I missed a full house! If only I had stayed in the hand I would've taken a big pot!
So here's the simple tip. Forget about how that hand turned out. I was right to fold the 4-5 suited. And if the same thing occurred in the future, I'd be right to fold then, too. But if I think about hands like that, I'm likely to be influenced by them and make bad mistakes in the future that cost me a lot of money.
So to improve your texas holdem poker take a page from successful investors. If you make the right decision in the first place, don't look back and what turned out to be an even better result. You'll find yourself broke in no time.
Learn the money making secret tips to mastering Texas Holdem Poker so you can quickly and easily ramp up your poker playing skills for more profits. Check out Freddie's poker site at http://www.winningtexasholdempokertips.com right now for lots of free info and a special report.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Freddie_Johnson

No comments: